The Pennsylvania Bed and Breakfast Inns Promise regarding COVID-19:
Our promise to You —
- We’ll continue to lead in safe sanitation practices by cleaning and sanitizing all common areas, tables and hard surfaces regularly.
- We recommend that masks be worn in common areas of the inn.
- Our indoor and outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the B&B.
- We clean and sanitize linens and run an air purifier on “sanitize” mode between every guest reservation.
- We block your room for one full night before and after each reservation.
- Our place settings, utensils, condiments are sanitized after every use or are single use.
- We ensure that all staff are healthy each day.
Your promise to Us —
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your stay (in which case we will issue a gift certificate toward a future stay.)
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to discuss your concerns with us.